Congratulations on your engagement! Regardless of your sexual orientation, The Gathering joins you in celebrating your commitment to marriage. We are excited to help make your wedding day a special one.
- Two of The Gathering’s sites are available for wedding ceremonies: Our McCausland Site and our Clayton Site.
- Sunday weddings are not available.
- The McCausland Site is not available for Saturday weddings.
- We do not host wedding receptions at either location.
- Whether you need a location or simply an officiant, begin the process by requesting a wedding inquiry.
- Couples planning to be married by a pastor affiliated with the church are expected to complete a marriage preparation class prior to their wedding. (See info in section below)
Please email email@example.com to obtain an inquiry form and a copy of our wedding policy.
Marriage Prep Class
While we’re excited to help you make your big day memorable, we’re more excited to help you build a foundation for a marriage that lasts a lifetime. This is why we ask every couple seeking marriage through The Gathering to participate in our marriage prep class.
Fill out the form below to begin the process. Thank you and congratulations!
Upcoming Marriage Prep Class Dates:
Sunday, September 16
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
at (New) McCausland Site