Congratulations on your engagement! Regardless of your sexual orientation, The Gathering joins you in celebrating your commitment to marriage. We are excited to help make your wedding day a special one.
- Two of The Gathering’s sites are available for wedding ceremonies: The Hub (2105 McCausland Ave) and our Clayton Site. Our McCausland Site (2360 McCausland Ave) is not available for weddings.
- Sunday and holiday weekend weddings are not available.
- Weddings must be calendared at least 90 days prior to the ceremony date, but no more than 1 year in advance.
- We do not host wedding receptions at either location.
- Whether you need a location or simply an officiant, begin the process by requesting a wedding inquiry.
- Couples planning to be married by a pastor affiliated with the church are expected to complete a marriage preparation class prior to their wedding. (See info in section below)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an inquiry form and a copy of our full wedding policy.
Marriage Prep Class
While we’re excited to help you make your big day memorable, we’re more excited to help you build a foundation for a marriage that lasts a lifetime. This is why we ask every couple seeking marriage through The Gathering to participate in our marriage prep class.
2019 Marriage Prep Class Dates Coming Soon