- The Worship Internship position is a flexible (10-40 hrs) role that is available all year.
- The Worship Intern will function as a member of the Worship Staff Team and as such will participate in service-specific planning, leadership, and various individual and team meetings as they gain experience foster the growth in breadth, depth, consistency, and excellence of the overall worship experience.
- The Worship Intern will be assigned a primary worship site and a staff liaison along with an area of emphasis within the overall ministry, depending upon personal desire and skill set (ex. leading worship, a/v, songwriting, media, etc.) while contributing to a worship experience at The Gathering that is compelling to new generations.
- A stipend and free housing is available.
- The position is open to both male and female candidates that are currently enrolled in a college/university or who have recently graduated.
Fill out the internship application here.